Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lockerz

Lockerz is a website where you can buy the latest and greatest electronics, shirts, jewelry and even sporting equipment. I have had an account for the website for about a year now. I have gotten a shirt and I'm thinking about getting some new headphones for my iPod Touch. Lockerz uses "PTZ", the website's currency, so that you can buy things for a discounted price or even for free! Yep, you heard me right, you can get anything on their site for free.
For example, a 32' Toshiba 720p TV goes for about $350. I have a bit over 4,000 PTZ, which means that I could save about $40 on the TV. If you wanted to get it completely free though you'd have to rack up a whopping 158,020 PTZ. That's a lot of PTZ! Although, there are monthly redemptions where you can get prizes for free. The only problem with that is there is a limited time when you can get into the redemption, and they don't tell you when it is. How do you rack up PTZ? One way is that you can click a login button or answer questions called "Dailies". You can even watch videos to get PTZ. 

Have fun getting prizes!

It takes about a minute to make an account. Here is the link to Lockerz:

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a frequent visitor of this website and I was saving up for an ipod touch which cost like 250 points and I worked so hard on it and I missed the redemption day. The next day I look they increased the price for everything and the 250 point ipod touch was now 1300 points. After, that day I have not signed on to lockerz and I refused to use the website. I also got a free t-shirt though.

    ReplyDelete